Federal Bank Interview Experience

V hd our PI 1st followed by GD. In my panel dere were 8 candidates, I ws no. 5
1st - > PI
There were two Middle aged guys. Tension free atmoshphere
Q- Explain urself?
A- I tell them abt my family background.
Q-Why u want to join Bank rather than IT?
A- serving nation by paying taxes, rather than in outsourcing in IT.
Q-Hw many times u hv been in Delhi?
Q- MD CEO of federal?
Q-CApital turn over?
FDI, Inflation, Deflation?
Q-White label ATM?
A- those in which u can withdrew as many times w/o charges.
Q-Any Q's u hv?
A- I asked them abt dere LOGO.
Q-Facebook and related controversy?
Q- Y2k problem.
THe PI lasted for 25 mins in d laast they shaked Hands...
 2nd- > GD
Our topic was--- is Social networking a boon ?
U will b provided wit notepad with few pages already filled , a random topic is given & u hv to jot down ur points in 2 mins and then elaborate. I ws against it bt others were charging on me in support of the topic. hence i ws in the Firing line.It goes on 4 20 min.

Comments

  1. thanks for the feedback bro :)
    could u tell me do we have to submit all our documents to them dully signed by ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same process was there for the gd as random pick up by one of the guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much....how many of u selected finaly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the gd topic given to you? Roughly How many attended for interview And how many are selected???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts