Date: 04/12/09

Prologue: After I’m done with the end semester exam of Computer Organization and Architecture.
(CONNECTED)
Dad: How’s your paper today?
Me: Not that good. Expecting round about 6-7 GPA.
Dad: How much that equals in general?
Me: 6 GPA is 51-60 and 7 GPA is 61-70 out of 100
Dad: Huh! 61 out of 100 sounds cool, isn’t it?
Me: Pops, every day is not a Sunday. Moreover Q’s were from those topics of syllabus that haven’t been taught in the class.
Dad: Son, you are pursuing a Master’s Degree. Excuses are unacceptable in Post Graduation Course. Take Care!!! Bye….
(DISCONNECTED)
Me: (Dumbfounded, Stand still)
Epilogue: There have been very few moments in my life when I had felt short of words and this is one of those rare occasions, I can’t speak, stay rooted to my place, no thoughts coming across. That’s what I like about my Dad, when it come to studies, this guy means serious Business. I was defeated again. This time all because of my doings. I have got used to spoon feeding like every one else. Anyways, end of the day I have got a bitter, serious lesson to learn. I owe this to you DAD.

Comments

Popular Posts